Do you want to invite lots of your Facebook friends to an event, page or group? It’s a tedious task to select them one-by-one, which is why the “Toggle all” button is so great. It lets you select them all at once at the push of a button – it’s a great time saver.
Warning: I will not be held responsible for any consequences you create by using this information. It’s powerful and can be abused. Be careful and do not overuse this secret…
A Facebook trick to select all your friends at once
Before I tell you how to get the Toggle all button, I’ll show you a code you can use to quickly select them all. Then I’ll tell you how to use it. You might already know, that’s why I put the code first.
1. Login to Facebook and then go to any event, your page, or group you want to invite people to.
2. After you indicate whether you’re attending or maybe attending, the “Invite friends” button appears and then you have to click it.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of that window, so all your friends load. You might have to scroll multiple times. You can’t select friends who don’t appear in the window.
5. Wait until all the visible friends are selected (this might take a little while.)
6. You can also add a personal message before you click the “Send Invitations” button, if you’d like.
7. Click “Submit”
I hope you found this useful.
Toggle All Button – Another Facebook trick to select all your friends at once
1. You need the Google Chrome browser to get the button. This is the browser I recommend using anyway since it’s so fast. If you don’t have it yet, download it from http://www.google.com/chrome
2. Open Google Chrome and download the add on called “Extensions” here https://chrome.google.com/extensions
3. Go to https://chrome.google.com/webstore and search for “Toggle all” or “Facebook Inviter”
4. Click the “ADD TO CHROME” button beside Facebook Inviter.
5. Click Install.
6. Once it’s installed, login to Facebook using Google Chrome and then go to any event, your page, or group you want to invite people to.
7. After you indicate whether you’re attending or maybe attending, the “Invite friends” button appears and then you have to click that button.
8. You’ll notice that a “Toggle all” button appears with the Submit and Cancel buttons. Click the “Toggle all” button and it will automatically select all your friends for you. It may take a few moments to process.
9. Click “Submit”
NOTE: You only have to install the “Toggle all” button once. After that, it’ll always be there for you to use.
Hope that helps!